Wednesday 22 June 2011

GOSH Extreme Art Eyeliner

I got this product a while ago and forgot all about it.  It's a liquid eyeliner which claims to be waterproof!  Mine is in shade 11 which is a beautiful greeny blue, it reminds me of the ocean.

Now personally I find the application brush a bit fiddly and quite thin.  I wouldn't say it's the easiest liquid liner to apply but it does the job.  However the actual product is out of this world.  I've never used such a pigmented, opaque coloured liner before.  The colour is so vivid and bright and once it's on there it doesn't budge!  It is a pain to get off when you do eventually get round to it but at least you know it wont let you down on a night out.

I could honestly say that I think you could go swimming in this and it wouldn't move, not that I'm going to try it though!!  I think this product would be perfect for going on holiday when you want to wear something bright and different at night time as heat and humidity would not be a problem..  I really want to try more colours now, I think I'm hooked!!





No comments:

Post a Comment