Friday 13 July 2012

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream



BB creams kind of arrived out of nowhere and I wasn't too sure what it really was, until I read a blog by pixiwoo explaining that it was really just tinted moisturiser rebranded.  For the past few weeks I have stopped using foundation.  I usually use Chanel but wanted to look a bit more fresh faced and found the Chanel to be quite opaque so decided that maybe a BB cream would be for me.

Every brand seems to have their own take on the BB cream so I was a bit bamboozled to which one to try.  I played around with the testers but when I tried the L'Oreal BB cream I was surprised when it came out white with little purple dots in it, when rubbed in though it gave a gorgeous dewy fresh look on my hand so I decided to buy it.

When I applied it to my face I was amazed, my skin looked so healthy and luminous but didn't look like I was wearing any make-up! I absolutely love this BB cream! It feels like I'm just applying moisturiser but it makes me look wide awake and polished.  I love the fact that I can wear make-up without it looking like I've applied loads, I would definitely recommend this product!





No comments:

Post a Comment