Monday 3 January 2011

Burlesque

Eventually! I went to see Burlesque the other night with my fiancé.  I LOVEEEEED IT!

It's safe to say that I have an obsession with Christina Aguilera ever since her "dirrty" days.  I love her music, her style, EVERYTHING! So when I saw the trailer for this move, I knew I just had to see it.  The other half wasn't that keen, safe to say it's more a ladies film.

It had all the glitz and glammer that I expected.  I am a big Moulin Rouge fan and it kind of reminded me of that.  The costumes were amazing! So sparkly and show stopping.  The make up was just gorgeous!  Here are a few highlighs ...





I'm hoping to have a go at recreating the looks for a night out, so if successful I'll put them up =D.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE her short hair in this movie! I def have a girl crush on XTINA - she is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete