Saturday 15 January 2011

Elf

I recently bought a 100 piece eyeshadow palette from elf cosmetics.  Elf stands for eyeslipsface and has a UK based website.  The products are very purse friendly which is always a plus and most of the items are £1.50 and they have absolutely everything, eyeshadows, lipsticks, eyeliners etc etc.  It's well worth a look.

Anywho, I signed up to their newsletter and received an e-mail saying they were giving away their 100 piece eyeshadow palette at half price with a unique code.  I obviously had to have it so ended up getting the whole thing for only £7.50! Bargain!

They send out quite a lot of offers through their email newsletters so it's worth signing up.  Anyway here's my lovely new eyeshadows I'll be playing around with.





No comments:

Post a Comment