Sunday 16 January 2011

Bouquet

So a few months ago I got engaged to my amazing boyfriend.  We don't plan to get married straight away, we've decided to take it slow and try and save a lot first.  So ever since I've been browsing the web for inspiration and saving pictures I like to go into my wedding scrapbook =)

I've decided, as I have a very arty family, I would like my wedding to be as homemade as possible. As well as it giving it a personal touch it also wont hit the bank balance as much and gives us more money on our extended honeymoon!!  

So going along with my homemade theme I came across this ingenious idea.  I have seen a few pictures of brides bouquets made out of lovely brooches and jewels and have decided I'm definitely having to do that.  I've already got some lovely brooches from my great gran and will just visit antique shops and charity shops every so often to add to it.  Aren't they just lovely though!




No comments:

Post a Comment