Monday 28 March 2011

Fix+


I usually use Urban Decay, all nighter to set my make-up (which I keep meaning to do a review on!!) but find it so hard to get a hold of so I decided to give mac's fix+ a go.

I really love Urban Decays make-up setter and thought fix+ would be on par with my expectations or would exceed them but I have to say I'm pretty disappointed.  From the name I assumed it would fix/set my make-up, although I've heard people say that that's not it's purpose at all, hmmm a bit misleading with the title there!  To be honest, reading the description on the mac website, it's use isn't too clear at all.  Just sounds like gobblydygook to me, haha I've not said that word since I was about 5!

The first time I sprayed it on, it wasn't as fine a mist as I would have liked but I just put up with it.  To be honest I didn't notice a difference once it was on, some people claim it makes your face more dewy, not for me anyway.  I then tried using it a few hours after I'd applied my make-up as I'd read on a few blogs that it revives your make-up.  No to that one too.  I've tried putting it on before my foundation, can't say that made a difference either.  

After many attempts, I just don't see the point in this product.  It seems to me that it's pretty expensive smelly water!  I really wanted this to be one of my HG products but I'm definitely going to stick to my all nighter!!  On the plus side fix+ is pretty good to mix with eyeshadows to make home made liquid liners!  That's the best I can do with this product I'm afraid!


No comments:

Post a Comment