Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tattoo!

I did it!  I finally got my first tattoo and I love it!!  I had made a post a wee while back saying I was getting a Shakespeare quote on my right shoulder and I've finally got it now.

It reads, "Wisely and Slow.  They stumble that run fast" and means don't rush in to things.  I chose a lovely curly font that I think makes it look a bit feminine =)  The tattoo artist had to make it a bit thicker than I wanted but explained it would make it easier to read as it couldn't be too thin.

I was so worried about how much it would hurt but it wasn't too bad!  Not pleasant but easy enough to handle.  My dad went with me for moral support (he's a big tattoo fan!).  I'm really pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to show it off with a wee strapless dress!!






No comments:

Post a Comment