Monday 13 December 2010

cle de peau concealer

So like many women, I tend to have dark circles under my eyes and I hate it.  I've never found a concealer that actually hides them the way I want. In some cases it actually looks worse when I wear concealer.  Also when I powder on top, it just lies in the fine creases, NOT a good look!

I recently tried Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer, I really liked it when I first got it but I soon tired of it.  I absolutely love Kim Kardashian's flawless make-up and her under eyes are always bright and fresh looking, so when I found out which concealer she uses I had to get it!

Now to say cle de peau's concealer is pricey, is an understatement in my opinion. It's extortion! In the U.S it retails for around $70, so I hear.  For us poor people in old blighty it's a nightmare to get.  I ended up ordering mine from a lovely lady on ebay from America for about £60 (inc p&p).  It didn't take that long to arrive.

I can't say I was overly impressed with the packaging, it looked a bit cheap if you ask me, but it's what is inside that counts!  Also not that much product for all that dosh.





When I first put the product on, it was so creamy.  Lovely texture, didn't feel like it would dry out my skin at all.  It really did just glide on effortlessly.  The first time I put it on I put on foundation over it and then powder, it did go a bit creased, so next time I just put on the concealer and then powdered, much better!

Now for the price I have to admit I was expecting a miracle product, can't say it gives me the perfect Kim Kardashian under eyes but I would say it is an amazing concealer.  I am very happy with the results and did feel I looked more awake and fresh after applying it.

 With cle de peau on left - Without on right

No comments:

Post a Comment