Monday 13 December 2010

Essential Hair Masque

So a few months ago I took the plunge and decided after 22 years of being a brunette I'd go blonde! It's safe to say after several months of blondeness it's taking a toll on my locks.  So I've been on the search for a nice hair masque which will freshen up my do.

I came across Essential - Ultra Honey & Shea Butter hair masque.  As is always the case, not available in the U.K.  So back to ebay, got it delivered from Thailand for only a tenner (inc p&p).  Good bargain.



As I didn't have a chance in hell of being able to read the instructions I just took a wild guess at what the directions would be.  I washed my hair with shampoo as normal and then added the product all over my hair.  It was so thick and smelt divine!  I left it for about 4-5 minutes.

I was a bit scared to leave it on my roots but decided to stick it all over, why not! After around 5 minutes I washed it out.  My hair was so silky smooth, it was hard to tell when all the product was out because it just felt so nourished. I dried my hair and ran my ghds over it.  My hair looked revived and felt a lot softer.  What a great product.  Give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment