Saturday 18 December 2010

Eyelashes

I'm a sucker for false eyelashes!  I literally can't go on a night out without them now.  They're just so expensive though and never look as good if you're re-using them so I decided I wanted cheaper eyelashes that still looked amazing.  

I don't like to go for the natural look on a night out, the bigger the eyelashes the better.  So I went to my good old faithful ebay and found hundreds of false eyelashes from Hong Kong.  If you get a good deal you can manage to get your eyelashes for about 20p a pair inc p&p.  BARGAIN!! 

They are quite synthetic looking but at that price who cares.  There are lots of different styles, I obviously go for the dramatic ones, they are a bit tougher to apply but if you use good glue you can't go too wrong.  I use duo lash glue in clear which is £8.50 from MAC.  I only ever use this glue, it's fab.

These lashes are great and for the price you don't mind just using them the once and as they come in packs of 10 you'll be sorted for all those nights out on the town =).


A night on the tiles & my lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment