Wednesday 8 December 2010

My First Post!!

So it begins.  Hopefully the first post of many more to come!

My most important beauty must have.  No make up look is complete without a flawless base.  I think it is essential to have a HG foundation and powder, so here is mine.





As you can probably tell, it's CHANEL. I love this foundation.  I use the Pro Lumiére foundation in the lightest shade, limpide.  The coverage is fantastic, covers up flaws excellently.  I have used many foundations in the past and was put off liquid foundations as orange faced experiences as a teenager, but once I tried this one, I can happily say there is no looking back!  

Pro Lumiére is perfect if you want a more substantial base, it makes your skin look flawless in photographs!  However when I decide to hit the town I usually mix up my pro lumiére in limpide with my Chanel Vitalumiére foundation in 1 shade darker, clair.  I find this works perfectly with a little bit of fake tan and gives a very natural glowing look.


 

I don't think I could ever wear foundation without setting it with a powder.  I use Chanel, again, Poudre Universelle Libre, in shade 20 clair, translucent 1 (lightest shade).  It makes my makeup look completely matte. Perfecto!

Just a little helpful advice on picking the right Chanel foundation for you:

Pro Lumiére - High coverage
Vitalumiére - For dry skin, gives a dewy effect.
Mat Lumiére - For oily skin, gives a matte effect.
Lift Lumiére - For mature skin, firming and smoothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment