Wednesday 8 December 2010

Dry Nails Pronto

I have found an amazing product! Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray. A spray which you use on wet nails to dry your polish in 60 seconds.  I was a bit skeptical at first but needed a solution to my smudged nails.  Many a times I have painted my nails a gorgeous colour, only to smudge them before a big night out. Infuriating! So I decided to give this product a go, at under £3, why not!  I painted my nails and sprayed this spray over them, expecting a nail polish smell, there was no smell at all. However my cat ran away when I sprayed it.  I left my nails for just over 60 seconds, just to be on the safe side, then gave them a touch test. DRY! I applied a clear top coat and sprayed again.  I had perfectly polished nails for about a week, and for my short nails this is a major achievement! Excellent product!



No comments:

Post a Comment