Sunday 6 February 2011

Apricot

So I wanted to mix up my blusher collection, so decided to get a new bobbi brown blush.  I used to have bobbi brown blusher in apricot, only used it about twice and left it in a nightclub toilet, bad times!  So I thought the time had come for me to buy a brand spanking new one.  So I decided to give apricot another go as I think it's a lovely warm pinky shade, yum!

*Embarrassing Story* I went in to Jenners to buy it, the woman asked if I was in their system, I said I wasn't sure so she asked for my name, when she asked me to spell it, I kind of erm spelt my own name wrong!  I swear this new blonde hair-do has side effects! lol

Any who, the blusher is just as gorgeous as I remember!  It really gives me a warming glow and has a rich consistency.  I love it all over again!!



Me with Apricot cheeks =)


No comments:

Post a Comment