Saturday 19 February 2011

Salt Spray

I mentioned in a previous post that I had bought Umberto Giannini "Backcomb in a Bottle" and wasn't too impressed.  I also bought Umberto Giannini "Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray" and "Silky Curls Smoothing Balm" in the 3 for £10 deal at Boots.

After trying the Backcomb in a bottle and finding out it didn't actually do what it said on the tin, I was a bit apprehensive about trying these other products.  So last night I applied the salt spray to damp hair and left it overnight.  The bottle said you could either leave it to dry naturally or dry with a diffuser.  I was expecting to wake up with gorgeous tousled hair, wasn't really the case, I couldn't even notice a difference.  Not impressed.

Since it was there, I added the curl balm to my natural curls and have to say it made my hair look more greasy than anything else.  I've come to the conclusion that Umberto Giannini is definitely not the brand for me.  I've now tried "Backcomb in a Bottle", "Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray", "Silk Curls Smoothing Balm" and "Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm" and have to say that none of them worked for me at all.  On a brighter note though I do love my Umberto Giannini hair dryer! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment