Tuesday 8 February 2011

Backcomb in a Bottle


 So I've heard a lot of things about this and wanted to give it a go.  As soon as I heard the name, Backcomb in a Bottle, I thought this had to be a miracle product.  My hair doesn't seem to hold much volume and I feel like a beauty criminal backcombing it.  

I tried a few times to get this product but it was always sold out.  I was at the hairdressers today and nipped into boots, to get a yummy meal deal (hoisin duck wrap if you ask), and to my surprise there was the bottle just sitting there.

Boots had a deal on Umberto Giannini, 3 for £10 so I thought, what the hell, might as well give it a go!  The packaging looks lovely too, always a plus!  I've only tried a few Umberto Giannini products in the passed and neither loved them or hated them.

So I got home ready to use it, read the instructions and it just said to spray onto hair and jujj to get desired effect.  So I lifted sections of my hair up and sprayed onto the roots and jujjed away.  If I'm being honest, I was expecting an amazing volumised result but it only added a bit of lift.  

I'm not too sure what to make of this product, I know it's wrong but I think I'd have to back comb a little and then spray it on, which kind of defeats the purpose, so I think this is one I'm going to have to improvise with.  The jurys out I'm afraid.



No comments:

Post a Comment